All the informations
you need to make
a reservation.

Stairs set up

How to book

The booking service is You must specify the date of arrival and departure, plus any other request. You will be contacted in the shortest time possible.

For phone booking, information details or to solve any doubts you may have, call +39 339 2832 930 (10 am - 8 pm) or send a Whatsapp message.

To confirm your reservation, we ask a 30% of the total bill through PayPal ( The remaining 70% has to be paid with PayPal or by cash on arrival.


January 1st — January 31st

  • Single Night

    1 Guest


    2 Guest


  • 7 Nights

    1 Guest


    2 Guest


Two nights minimum. Prices may vary due to peculiar political, economical and sanitary situations. Tourist Tax is not included: 2€ (high season) / 1.4€ (low season) per person per night for the first 5 nights.

A small canal close to the house
The church of San Giacomo dell'Orio

House Rules

  1. I would appreciate it if you could turn off the lights and air conditioning before leaving the room.

  2. Please be careful not to slam the doors. Venice is a quiet city, and even the slightest noises will seem louder.

  3. I can’t keep your luggage after check-out time. But I can suggest the nearest baggage storage facilities:

    • S. Lucia train station, next to platform 1.

    • Piazzale Roma bus station, next to “Pullman Bar”.

    • Piazzale Roma bus station, next to “Garage San Marco”.

  4. You can use the room to change yourself or the bathroom up until check-out time only. After that, the room will have been cleaned and prepared for the people who come after you.

Don't forget:

  1. If you have any allergies, even to cats, let me know. Be aware that the cat will not enter your room after cleaning.

  2. If you have very heavy luggage, remember that it is rare to find elevators in Venice, including my home, where there are about 32 steps.

Cancellation Policy

Once your booking is confirmed, cancellation penalties depend on the cancellation time as follows:

  • no charge if you cancel until 16 days before your arrival;

  • 30% of the whole amount if you cancel from the 10th to the 8th day before your arrival;

  • 50% of the whole amount if you cancel from the 7th day to the same arrival day;

  • No refund is due in the event of an early departure.

Side view of the room of the flying bird
a look
Headboard in the room of the walking bird
at therooms.

→ Take me there
Bedside table in the room of the flying bird

Bed and Breakfast San Stae

B&B S. Stae Calle del Forno, S.Croce 1861 30135 Venezia (Ve) – Italy C.F. DCCMGN61E43F839I

© 2022 — B&B S. Stae